How to enter Miss Ethiopia 2017
Entries for the Miss Ethiopia pageant are now officially open!
Miss Ethiopia Selection Criteria
All Miss Ethiopia applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and not older than 24 years of age on May 2017
- Be Ethiopian citizen, in possession of a valid Ethiopian ID or passport.
- Be in possession of a EGSLC certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Not be married and never have had a marriage annulled.
- Not be engaged.
- Never have given birth and not be pregnant.
- Not have any visible tattoos.
Documentation to Accompany Your Entry
- A copy of your birth certificate, ID book or passport.
- 2 Recent A4 colour photographs (1 head and shoulders, 1 full length) dressed appropriately.
Some Tips for Preparing Your Entry
To help you with your entry form, we have collated some of the questions most frequently posed by Miss Ethiopia entrants. The answers to these questions contain a host of helpful information and tips that will make the process a lot easier. Read them now.
Miss Ethiopia Rules
- Rules of the Miss Universe and Miss World pageants are applicable to all Miss Ethiopia entrants.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Non disclosure of any information that is pertinent to entering Miss Ethiopia will lead to disqualification ie criminal record / dethroning etc.
- All Miss Ethiopia finalists will be required to perform a limited number of engagements. She will therefore not be eligible to enter another national competition except with the written permission from the organizers.
- The new Miss Ethiopia will remain contracted to Miss Ethiopia Event plc to perform community related projects for 2 years after the completion of her reign, subject to a maximum of 12 days per year.
The criteria set out above are in accordance with international pageant requirements.
Complete your entry form now.